Dayara Bugyal in located in Uttarkashi district which means ‘high altitude meadow’. The height of this trek is around 12,000 feet with around total trek distance of 9.5 km. The untouched greenery, thick canopy of forests followed by green vast meadows and leading to the Garhwal Himalayas makes this trek special and unique. During winter season, this place is covered with a blanket of snow that makes it more beautiful. It is an easy trek for experienced trekkers and a must for the beginners who all are in love with the snowy peaks of Himalayas. You can enjoy and stunning views of Himalayan Range and Himalayna flora.
Place to Visit in Dayara Bughyal
For adventurous people, trekking to Siyari Bughyal,Bakaria Top, Surya Top and Gidara Bughyal are best options.
Travel Route From Delhi
- The nearest town to join the trek is Dehradun and is connected throughout India.
- Nearest Airport Jolly Grant Airport
- Bus Route Delhi to Dehradun or Rishikesh. From here, you can take taxi to Uttarkashi and after taxi to Raithal Village
Best Time To Visit
- You can visit the any time of the year.
- In Summer– May to July, August end to mid-October
- Winters– December to February..
This destination is covered in thick blankets of snow ideal for skiers.