Mussoorie also known as “Queen of hills” is one of the famous hill stations in India which is 34 kms from Dehradun and is situated at an altitude of 2003 metres in the Garhwal hills, above sea-level. One of the peaceful hill stations for people who want to escape the city hustle and want to enjoy some quality time with their friends or family. Your trip to Mussoorie is incomplete, until you visit the spectacular ‘Kempty Falls’ which is just 15kms from the centre of town and is one of the most famous tourist attractions of this hill station.
Mussoorie is major tourist attractions due it natural beauty, You can enjoy luxury and charm of nature, Mussoorie gives you chance to get closer with nature, most of tourist visit Mussoorie because of its natural scenery and other adventurous activities like Mountain biking, camping, trekking and nature walks. . Some other tourist places include Gun Hill, Camel’s back road, Jharipani Fall, Nag Devta Temple, Mussoorie lake etc.
Place to Visit in Mussoorie
- Kempty falls
- Gun hills
- Lal Tibba
- The mall
- Camel’s back road
Travel Route From Delhi
- Distance from Delhi to Mussoorie from flight= 234 km.
- Traveling time = 5:57 hrs approx. by roads
Can vary around
- 28° / 15° in summers
- 12° / -2° in winters,
- January is the coldest month here
Best Time To Visit
- Summer (April to June) in summer time the weather is very pleasant.
- Winter snowfall (October to February) this time period is best to visit if you love snowfall